Wednesday 19 November 2014

Melody.

Sometimes I think- How do they do it?
How do music composers manage to assimilate a score, out of a dozen talented violinists, pianists, etc.? How? Why do Hans Zimmer and John Powell create such beautiful music? Why does it have to be so achingly beautiful?
I literally get goosebumps listening to these musical storehouses of talent. The transcending music, the cacophony of violins and pianos, ring across, reaching through the hearts of all those who listen to it.
And those who can't appreciate it? Well. 'God' help them. (Assuming that he hypothetically exists, of course).

I decided to go ahead and do this because I was sitting in my old room, with the laptop I'm currently typing on, listening to soundtracks of amazing movies which no one else can appreciate except me. Because I'm me.

And though this idea might be prone to failure, in about, a few weeks; I'm going to try my best to continue it.
Because currently, I'm still feeling pretty inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment