Friday 9 January 2015

Hey, it's a complete new year. (Part 2)

Even though it's been five days since school re-started, I don't have anything to add about it, except the fact that it's still there, and atheists are amazing people and Bollywood is a quirky and sexist place.

So, to get back to Nagpur, after those two incredible days we just roamed around the place, eating, and clicking pictures. So there.

Then we went to Jamshedpur, where my dad resides, for his work, and where all my books are. I love Jamshedpur only because of it's greenery, Kashfin and my bookshelf.

In Jamshedpur, my cousins came to visit. And some major career advice shizz happened which in turn led me to becoming serious. And that very same seriousness is why  haven't been uploading as frequently I used to, but I still remember that I do have a blog, so there.

Fountainhead's been amazing, S is good, Nabha and Pushpa are cool as always and Kashfin is amazing.

Somehow even Monkey is becoming a great friend. He was, but now I feel as if the feeling is mutual.

My New Year Resolutions, eh?

  • Get into section A in Grade Tenth.
  • Read loads of books.
  • Become awesome-er.
  • Lose weight. And pimples. 

Ain't this a boring post?
Well, that's life in all it's mediocre glory. 

Except the Ibu Hatela part of course. It's characters like these which make life worth living.

Khayega kela?

1 comment: