Thursday 12 October 2017

Of Double Dates and Rainy Days (and smooching upstairs)






This was the double date. 
With our friends Arshia and Soham.

I can't even begin to express how lovely it was. This took place on the 29th of September, during our puja break. It was Nobomi, the 9th day of Durga Ma gracing our Earthen abode. Plans made a little impromptu, very new to me, we left. I informed mum properly this time and she gladly allowed. She was a little relieved, I believe. We were very excited because in spite of the fact no one was saying it blatantly- it was, a double date. 
We had planned everything on a whatsapp group we now call Amazing Grace, punning on Arshia Grace Manavalan's name. :3
So our plan was to meet at Soham's, and then set off for Salt Lake to see the pandals there. Arshia texted me beforehand saying, "Please come at 10. Not before that. I need to snog him. Don't tell Rounak." I didn't. Not then, anyway. I told him later and we giggled. We had already had our chance by then. 
Meeting Rounak's mum and Soham's mum, we set off. We went to see Nobodurga near Sitala Mandir, which was incredibly majestic. The lions were impressive. 

I'll type a full blown out post later. This has been on hold for a long while. I'll just upload it now. 

Lovely day, you shall be remembered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment