Monday 8 December 2014

Mood swing.

Aren't there moments when you feel this intense anger? This intense, piercing, anger which is nothing but just a mood swing, but you know it is manifesting itself into your existence, bringing out all the hidden anxieties and fears and what not to the surface.

All the little things, which you let, slide by, but which annoyed you. And now this mood swing has consumed it all, and presently it is making you feel as if you have the world’s biggest load on your head; when in reality it isn’t.

I hate mood swings.

This week is going to be amazing. I can literally feel it in my bones. And yet, this mood swing happened.

I’m more focused towards what I have to achieve now. And yet, imperfections are always there. Life just cannot be one smooth ride.

That’s reality. Naked reality. Best served cold. No additional coverings or beautification or whatever.

That’s what we’re being prepared for here at school. And still, I learn more from friends and books than from my school books.

Well I guess it’s in the nature of mood swings to be over in a jiffy, or whatever. Because I can already feel it wearing off.

And nothing changed. Everything’s the same except for some minor disturbances.


Well, I’ll have to take care of it tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment